Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kincaid Joyousbrush Club


The children did great following my instructions in painting their 1st angel fish.  After that you can see their creative outburst in creating angel fish community and their habitat.  I have attached my sample painting for your reference.  They did not copy mine.  They created their own free hand.  Each person's stroke are unique, their preferences are different, this is only their first experience on the rice paper.  They did great with the line work and the control of the moisture in their brush.  

The students are allowed to take their paintings home.  But they have to remember to bring them back so we will have our portfolio in the end of the school year.  Most students left their paintings in my keeping.  I will request spaces in school to display their paintings down the road.

Thank you for sharing your children with me as we seek to multiply joy together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment